Antibiotics fight bacteria, protozoa and fungi. They inhibit the growth and multiplication of microorganisms in the human body.
- Dalacin C 300mg (1 capsule every 8 hours)
- Duomox 1.0 gr (1 tablet every 12 hours)
- Augmentin 375 mg (1 capsule every 8 hours)
Anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs:
Painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs are used for inflammation or prophylactically, e.g. after a dental procedure.
- Cataflam 50 (1 tablet every 12 hours)
- Ketonal 100mg (1 tablet every 12 hours)
- Ibuprom (1 tablet every 8 hours)
Medications with an anti-oedematous effect are used to prevent the development of oedemas or to reduce those that have already developed.
- Aescin (3x daily 2 tablets)
Drugs that increase blood clotting:
- Cyclonamine (3 x 1 tablet)
Covering medication (while taking antibiotics):
They are used when taking antibiotics to increase beneficial bacteria in the human body.
- Trilac (3 x 1 tablet)
- Lakcid (3 x 1 ampoule)