Identity of the data controller
- The administrator of personal data provided when using the Website and the Online Store run under the name www.odent.pl is Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o. o., NIP 525 28 87 815, REGON: 520631198, KRS: 0000937361, share capital: PLN 100,000.
- The data is processed in accordance with the current legal provisions; i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act of May 10, 2018 on data protection, as well as the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The following definitions apply in this policy:
- Service – website available at www.odent.pl through which the User can: view its content, contact the data controller, order commercial and marketing information, arrange a consultation or visit.
- Personal data administrator – the entity that decides on the purpose and means of data processing, in this policy it is understood as: Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o. o., ul. Grzybowska 85, 00-844 Warsaw
- User – a natural person to whom the data pertains and who uses the services available on the Website/Store.
- Personal data – any information that can lead to the identification of a natural person without excessive time and cost, including their identification, address and contact details.
Purposes of data processing
- The personal data administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- answering the question asked via the contact form or via the contact details available on the Website,
- marketing of the data controller's own products and services in a traditional way,
- sending commercial and marketing information of the data controller to the e-mail address provided by the User when subscribing to the newsletter, with the consent of the data subject,
- pursuing rights and claims by the data controller or the data subject.
- Providing data is necessary for the execution of the order, issuing a sales document, pursuing claims, as well as answering questions.
- Providing other data is voluntary.
- Failure to provide the required data makes it impossible to provide services, including orders and contact.
Methods of data acquisition
- The User's personal data is collected directly from the data subjects, i.e. through:
- filling out the form with contact details when submitting an inquiry via the form on the website,
- filling in the newsletter subscription form,
- direct contact with the data controller using the contact details available on the website or in a traditional form at the place of business.
Scope of processed data
- The scope of processed personal data has been limited to the minimum necessary to provide services in the field of:
- submitting an inquiry via the contact form or using the contact details available on the website: e-mail address, telephone number, name, any other data provided voluntarily by the data subject,
- subscribing to the newsletter: name, e-mail address,
- issuing a bill or invoice: name and surname or name of the entity, address of the registered office, tax identification number,
Data processing period
- Personal data is processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, i.e.:
- for the duration of the concluded contract,
- for the period necessary to document the contract or service performed, including issuing a bill or invoice - the data is stored for 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired,
- for the period necessary to answer the question asked via the contact form or by phone,
- until the consent is withdrawn, if the data processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
- The User's personal data may be entrusted to other entities in order to perform services at the request of the data administrator, in particular entities in the field of:
- website hosting,
- service and maintenance of IT systems in which data is processed, including for the purpose of newsletter automation, invoicing, order processing, etc.
- providing accounting services,
- providing office services,
- The User's personal data may also be made available to entities supporting the data controller, including entities providing courier and postal services, online payment services.
- The User's personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- We also process personal data of persons who:
- have been redirected to the Facebook and Instagram company profile via a link,
- subscribed to the company profile by clicking the "Like" or "Follow" icon on the odent.pl website or "Follow" directly on the company profile on Facebook or Instagram,
- Published their comment under any of the posts posted on the company profile on Facebook.
Rights of data subjects
- The data subject is entitled to:
- the right to access the content of the data and rectify it,
- the right to delete data, unless other provisions of law apply that oblige the data controller to archive data for a specified period
- the right to transfer data, provided that the basis for data processing is the contract or consent of the data subject, and the data processing is carried out automatically,
- the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, carried out by the data controller as part of a justified legal interest, as well as to limit processing,
- the right not to be subject to automatic profiling, if the data controller would make decisions based solely on automatic profiling and having legal effects for the data subject or similarly affecting him or her,
- the right to control data processing and information on who is the data controller, as well as to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing, the content of this data, the data source, as well as the method of sharing, including the recipients or categories of data recipients,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the basis for data processing was the consent of the data subject. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on its basis before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO), if the person considers that the processing of their data is inconsistent with the currently applicable regulations in this regard.
- In order to exercise the right to control data, access to data content, correct them, as well as other rights, please contact the data administrator.