We specialize in comprehensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal, spine and joint diseases.
ODENT Medical Center specializes in comprehensive physiotherapy of musculoskeletal, spine and joint diseases. We offer our patients a comprehensive consultation along with manual therapy with a physical therapist.
We take a holistic approach to each patient, focusing on their reported problems and conditions.
We use manual therapy, which involves applying pressure to specific points on the body, reaching the painful areas, thus restoring muscle balance in the body. Manual therapy is used for back pain, joint and soft tissue injuries, fractures, sprains, posture defects, muscle tension conditions and neuralgia.
The goal of physiotherapy treatments is to relieve pain and restore normal mobility in blocked joint segments of the spine or other parts of the body.
We treat pain and other conditions, i.e.:
- Joint pain:
- Pain or discomfort in the temporomandibular, cranial and facial joints
- Migraine headaches
- Chest pains, rib pains – stabbing pains when taking in air
- Lumbar pain – problem standing up straight
- Back pain with prolonged sitting or lying down
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis elbow
- Tennis „elbow”
- Golfer's elbow
- Wrist pain
- Pelvic pain
- Tailbone pain
- Painfulness when sitting down
- Limb irregularities – a feeling of leg discomfort or a shorter leg
- Heel spur
- Pelvic relaxation therapy for pregnancy problems
- Tension, strain.
We deal with
injuries and orthopaedic contusions
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Spinal overload
- Shoulder arthritis
We perform foot examinations using a podoscope:
A podoscope is a device used for examining and analyzing the patient’s feet.
Thanks to the appropriate design, the podoscope allows the sole side feet to be assessed with adequate backlight. This test provides a lot of basic information on the functioning of the foot under load.
It is possible to assess and analyse such parameters as:
- foot shape and load-bearing surface
- arching of longitudinal and transverse arches of the feet
- alignment of the buttocks and limb axes
- adequate illumination allows identifying the most loaded places on the foot
The test is entirely painless and non-invasive and requires no preparation on the part of the patient. The test is recommended for both children and adults due to its high diagnostic value.
If you feel that
you have a problem with:
Reach for the solution and examine your feet: perform an electronic foot exam on a podoscope for biomechanical issues and get dynamic orthotic insoles.
Sign up for a foot examination at the ODENT Medical Center
Properly selected orthopaedic pad affects the functioning of the whole body – NOT JUST THE FEET!
Once you have completed the form, we will respond within 60 minutes during clinic hours.