For the patient
The ODENT Medical Center is a place specializing in modern treatment of patients of all ages.
We wish to provide you with attentive, professional and comprehensive dental care at the highest world-class level.
- An experienced and highly qualified medical team
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment technologies
- World-class equipment
- Materials of the global leaders in the dental industry
- Professional sterilisation of the instruments
- Professional X-ray lab
- Professional management of the treatment process – tailored to the patient’s needs and abilities
We take care of:
We guarantee to them professional care and dental treatment. We have a safe dental anaesthetic dedicated to expectant mothers.
Families with children
- Our Centre is friendly to families with children.
- We provide comprehensive dental treatment services for adults and children, in all dental fields.
- We are prepared to deal with little patients: during the treatment provided to a child we show a movie for children on the screen over the dentist chair.
- We have a baby changing table.
- We have a playroom for children.
- TV set in the main hall and every waiting room.
- We provide access to current press.
- Cosy waiting rooms give a sense of comfort, quiet and calm.
- Our offices are well-adapted for patients with disabilities.
- Our X-ray machine (panoramic and cephalometric radiographs, single-tooth X-rays) is adapted for disabled patients.
How to find our clinic
Public transport directions:
See the lines that pass near Medical Center ODENT
- Bus : 106, 175, 190, 504
- Railway train : R90
- Underground : M2 (Daszyńskiego Roundabout)
- Tram 1, 22, 24
There are 5 parking spaces available for our patients located in the underground garage at numbers 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
In order to enter the underground car park, please use the Centrum Medyczne ODENT reception button at the barrier, which will connect directly to the reception desk.
85 Grzybowska Str.
Access to medical documentation
Access the patient’s medical documentation at the medical entity Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o.o.:
- At the Patient’s request, we issue medical documentation within 14 days from the date of notification/submission of the application.
- The copy or extract from the medical documentation is issued on the basis of a written application of the patient or legal guardian on a form (prints to download), submitted in person at the seat of Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o. o.
Medical documentation is provided to the patient, the patient’s legal guardian and a person authorized by the patient. Authorization of a relative to obtain information about the state of health and health services provided and to collect medical documentation – the patient completes such authorization during the first visit to Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o. o.
Forms of payment
Centrum Medyczne ODENT Sp. z o. o.
Santander Bank Poland
91 1090 1883 0000 0001 5049 8796
Once you have completed the form, we will respond within 60 minutes during clinic hours.